Skip to main content

Letter to Bedroom Eyes

Jane just got up frm her bed, to write and i just opened this page.
Today was fun! Assignment number 1 passed up on time! Good start to a good year right. Jane's allready done...takes me a looong ass time to actually write ne thing...looks like we goin to pangkor afterall...made a promise to someone that i wouldn't go there without them...i'm sorry i will have to break it...for what its worth, it's been a year... is it safe to say my promises come with a due date of a year... and i mean it when i say sorry. and i mean it when i say tht it can't be helped.

But/so apart frm that...today i also rediscovered something. That sometimes u never forget, never ever forget the way it felt the first time. I hold u close to my heart, and i hope that u will get to read this someday, when we are the way we used to be. This goes out to u,i'll tell u when it is time who u are.

Ur never out of my life. I don't understand why. I dunno what to do to get u out. I can say that perhaps it's never gonna come as close as it did last time, to havin something that i wanted so bad to happen. I will never understand why i did it, bedroom eyes, and yes to be honest there were many a time that i thought i was an idiot. To push away something that i wanted so much. But maybe that's the fascination, maybe i was scared of getting into something that i value so much. That's when i'm glad it didn't happen. Come what come may, time and hour runs through the roughest day right. If it's meant to be then it is meant to be. There's nothing you nor i can do about ne thing. That makes me happier, solely because it's fantastic that i'm not involved in it...tendency to screw up runs high.
And no matter which way the boat rocks, know this, ur are precious. To me. I may never be able to call u mine, especially whn i dun believe i've ever made u feel that way about me. But somehow, a part of me is allready urs. U never asked for it, but it was given up to u sooo long ago that it's almost a part of u. And that's all i have to say to you. I'll love you forever, and I mite come to hate u sometime, get pissed at u most of the time, but i'll always love you. After all this time, i still do, so i knw that it's prb going to be with me for as long as that.
*************************************************************************************

My Boo Feat. Alicia Keys
by Usher


(Intro)
There’s always that one person that will always have your
heart
You never see it coming cause you’re blinded from the start
Know that you’re that one for me it’s clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby (you will always be my boo)

(Alicia Keys Rap)
I don’t know about y’all but I know about us and uh
It’s the only way we know how to rock
I don’t know about y’all but I know about us and uh
It’s the only way we know how to rock

(Usher verse)
Do you remember girl I was the one that gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and people screamin your name
Girl I was there and you were my baby

(Chorus Usher)
It started when we were younger you were mine (my boo)
Now another brother's taken over but it’s still in you’re eyes (my boo)
Even though we use to argue it’s all right (my boo)
I know we haven’t seen each other in a while
But you will always be my boo

(Chorus Alicia Keys)
I was in love with you when we were younger you were mine (my boo)
When I see you from time to time I still feel like (my boo) (that's my baby)
You can see it no matter how I try to hide (my boo) (i can't hide it)
And even though there’s another man who’s in my life
You will always be my boo

(Alicia Keys)
Yes I remember boy cause after we kissed
I can only think about you’re lips
Yes I remember boy the moment I knew
You were the one I could spend my life with
Even before all the fame and people screamin your name
I was there and you were my baby

(Chorus Usher)
It started when we were younger you were mine (my boo) (you were mine)
Now another brother's taken over but it’s still in you’re eyes (my boo) (yes it is)
Even though we use to argue it’s all right (my boo) (it's all right, it's ok)
I know we haven’t seen each other in a while
But you will always be my boo

(Chorus Alicia Keys)
I was in love with you when we were younger you were mine (you were my boo) (my boo)
When I see you from time to time I still feel like (my boo)
You can see it no matter how I try to hide (my boo)(it's all right now, it's ok)
And even though there’s another man who’s in my life (what we have is in each other)
You will always be my boo

(Hook Usher & Alicia Keys)
My oh my oh my oh my oh my boo
My oh my oh my oh my oh my boo

(Chorus Usher)
It started when we were younger you were mine (you were mine)(my boo)
Now another brother's taken over but it’s still in you’re eyes (my boo)(you and i)
Even though we use to argue it’s all right (my boo)(it's all right, it's ok)
I know we haven’t seen each other in a while
But you will always be my boo

(Alicia Keys Rap)
I don’t know about y’all but I know about us and uh
It’s the only way we know how to rock
I don’t know about y’all but I know about us and uh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrations

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 16 ; the sixteenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was a hard ground that felt like sand paper. When he started his journey, it was the soles of his feet that were in contact with the ground, but now as he pulled himself closer to the station, it was his whole body. His elbows were scraped, bloody and fresh scab peeled bled out to leave a trail of red on the wicked hot dusty ground of pain and suffering. All around him slow moving bodies crawled towards the direction of hope, all along leaving patterns of blood, sweat, skin and pus. These bodies had seen civil wars, droughts, genocide and lived to tell a tale of a people who now belonged to a nation listed as one of the poorest countries in the world. This is now, but before the list, was a struggle of massive proportions, under reported and quietly hidden

Escape

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 10 ; the tenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The Temple Widow A narrow dirt path, generously peppered with tiny pebbles, tiny miniatures of their gargantuan ancestors, leads to a bridge. It hangs, rickety and old. Old but not well used, old like abandoned and not frequently used. The bridge hangs low over a small stream that slowly gurgles past, happy unlike those that visit the place. The bridge leads to a temple. It is not very big, only perhaps the size of a small hut and at the most the size of an average temple hall. The temple has no deity; the temple has no one corner that doesn’t look like the other. It is clean, well swept, and empty. It has no furniture, and excepting a series of well spaced out windows, the walls remains uninterrupted. She stumbles in, the lady. She is not very tal

Time Travel

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 8 ; the eighth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . I haven't got the memory of a vedic tantric. Neither do I ever claim to remember all. All I know is what I know, question my memory if you want to. I don't ask you to remember, I don't ask you to believe. In fact, I'm not asking you for anything at all. It is your choice to be here, to read this. So no, I don't owe you a favor. I happened to chance upon a watch, on one of my travels. Turning the dials of such a watch, could transport you to the past, to the future, to any time. But time, my friend, is not how you think it is. It is not a straight line, and you cannot just by chance hop into the world of dinosaurs and wooden weapons. It is a series of transparencies, like films of clean sheets of paper laid on top of each other. You look from above